We are always on the look out for volunteers to support our activity be it fundraising, offering administrative support or volunteering to support our team members in our two workshop projects.
Have a think about what being a good volunteer means?
- What are the sorts of qualities you would need to be a good volunteer?
- Are these qualities you already have or are these qualities you would like to develop?
- What sort of time commitment would you be willing to make to volunteering?
Now take a moment now to think about these three things:
- What do I want to get out of the project?
- What skills can I bring?
- What are the sorts of skills I might like to gain?
If you think you can make a contribution to Credo then complete and return to us our
VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM
and we'll be in touch shortly!